jueves, 6 de marzo de 2014

"I'm pretty sure I cried:” Getting covered for just $26 a month

Dept. of Health & Human Services
Music is Amy’s passion. Singing is her life, and her income. She tours on her own; doing more than 100 shows a year. A typical day is busy. Between travel, interviews, sound checks, and a show, she barely has time for dinner and sleep. But that doesn’t keep her from writing songs in the middle of the night.
Amy’s voice is her career, which makes being healthy that much more important. Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, Amy was able to find a plan that fit her needs and her budget.

“Once I put in the plan that I wanted, [HealthCare.gov] came back and told me what my premium would be, I almost fell off my chair. My deductible is $500 a year, and my premium is $26 a month.”
Read more of Amy's #GetCovered Story. And follow her lead and get covered at HealthCare.gov.
Already covered? Click here to share your story.
SHARE THIS

No hay comentarios: