sábado, 13 de agosto de 2016

Category: Affordable Care Act | HHS.gov

Category: Affordable Care Act | HHS.gov

Dept. of Health & Human Services

Category: Affordable Care Act

Read a blog post about the Secretary’s summer travels to Ohio, Iowa, and Florida, where she discussed our efforts to deliver better care.
My visits to these states offered a clear view of the better health care system we’re trying to build at HHS.
Read a blog post about how Richard was able to get his diabetes, and his overall health, under control.
Spoiler alert: I’ve lost 100 pounds in less than a year. My doctor even reduced my blood pressure medication because it had gotten so much better.
Read an HHS Blog.
All of my health care providers consulted with each other frequently and with me. They included me in the decision process.
Read a blog post about how coordinated care helped Pam get her diabetes under control.
Coordinated care and a team atmosphere helped Pam get her diabetes under control.
Read a blog post about Nathan’s #GetCovered story.
The costs of my health care coverage have dramatically decreased since I was able to get insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Read an HHS Blog.
A new report debunks the myth that average consumers experienced double digit percentage premium increases for coverage on the Marketplace in 2016.
Read a blog about Jessica's #GetCovered story.
I’m one of the 20 million Americans who have gained coverage because of the Affordable Care Act.
Read a blog about Kevin’s #GetCovered story.
I’m one of the 20 million Americans who have gained coverage because of the Affordable Care Act.
Read a story about how the Affordable Care Act impacted Alycia and Avey’s life.
The Affordable Care Act has given us tremendous peace of mind knowing that Avey will be able to get the treatment she needs.
Read a blog about how the Affordable Care Act changed Justin’s life.
Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, young adults can remain on their parents’ insurance until their 26th birthday.
Tagged: 
young adults

No hay comentarios: