Last Posted: Mar-03-2017 8AM
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Protecting Patients from Genetic Discrimination
JA Krish, the Scientist, March 2017
- Genetic Insurance Discrimination in Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes: Empirical Evidence From a Cross-Sectional Survey in North America.
Mohammed Saira et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Jan 10(1)
- [Knowledge and willingness of breast cancer patients from Shanghai for genetic counseling and gene testing].
Cheng Xiaolin et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2016 Oct 33(5) 589-93
- Clinical worthlessness of genetic prediction of common forms of diabetes mellitus and related chronic complications.: A position statement of the Italian Society of Diabetology.
Buzzetti R et al. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 2016 Aug
- Public Perceptions of Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in Malaysia.
Olesen Angelina P et al. Science and engineering ethics 2016 Dec
- The Establishment and Diversification of Epidemic-Associated Serogroup W Meningococcus in the African Meningitis Belt, 1994 to 2012.
Retchless Adam C et al. mSphere 1(6)
- Whole genome relationships among Francisella bacteria of diverse origin define new species and provide specific regions for detection.
Challacombe Jean F et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2016 Nov
- Use of DNA barcoding to distinguish the malaria vector Anopheles neivai in Colombia.
López-Rubio Andrés et al. Zootaxa 2016 Oct 4175(4) 377-389
- Clinical Utility of Multi-marker Genetic Risk Scores for Prediction of Incident Coronary Heart Disease: A Cohort Study among over 51 Thousand Individuals of European Ancestry.
Iribarren Carlos et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2016 Oct
- Europe moves to prevent genetic discrimination and insurance,
by Dr Philippa Brice, PHG Foundation, October 28, 2016
- Europe moves to prevent genetic discrimination and insurance
P Brice, PHG foundation, October 28, 2016
- Novel BRCA1 and BRCA2 Tumour Test as Basis for Treatment Decisions and Referral for Genetic Counselling of Patients with Ovarian Carcinomas.
Weren Robbert D A et al. Human mutation 2016 Oct
- Comparative genomic analysis of Haemophilus haemolyticus and non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae and a new testing scheme for their discrimination.
Hu Fang et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- Universal tumor screening for Lynch syndrome: health-care providers' perspectives.
Bombard Yvonne et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Oct
- Newborn screening and the era of medical genomics.
Francescatto Ludmila et al. Seminars in perinatology 2015 Dec 39(8) 617-22
- Identification and analysis of informative single nucleotide polymorphisms in 16S rRNA gene sequences of the Bacillus cereus group.
Hakovirta Janetta R et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Aug