Last Posted: Mar-03-2017 8AM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Protecting Patients from Genetic Discrimination
JA Krish, the Scientist, March 2017
- Genetic Insurance Discrimination in Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes: Empirical Evidence From a Cross-Sectional Survey in North America.
Mohammed Saira et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Jan 10(1)
- [Knowledge and willingness of breast cancer patients from Shanghai for genetic counseling and gene testing].
Cheng Xiaolin et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2016 Oct 33(5) 589-93
- Clinical worthlessness of genetic prediction of common forms of diabetes mellitus and related chronic complications.: A position statement of the Italian Society of Diabetology.
Buzzetti R et al. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 2016 Aug
- Public Perceptions of Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in Malaysia.
Olesen Angelina P et al. Science and engineering ethics 2016 Dec