From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Comparative genomic analysis of Haemophilus haemolyticus and non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae and a new testing scheme for their discrimination.
Hu Fang et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- Multiple-locus variable-number tandem repeat analysis for strain discrimination of non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli.
Timmons Chris et al. Journal of microbiological methods 2016 Apr
- High Resolution Melting Analysis Targeting hsp70 as a Fast and Efficient Method for the Discrimination of Leishmania Species.
Zampieri Ricardo Andrade et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 Feb (2) e0004485
- PCR method for the rapid detection and discrimination of Legionella spp. based on the amplification of pcs, pmtA, and 16S rRNA genes.
Janczarek Monika et al. Journal of applied genetics 2015 Sep
- Discrimination between E. granulosus sensu stricto, E. multilocularis and E. shiquicus Using a Multiplex PCR Assay.
Liu Cong-Nuan et al. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2015 Sep (9) e0004084