Last Posted: Mar 15, 2017
- Equity in Precision Medicine: Is It Within Our Reach?
Armstrong Katrina et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Mar 15(3) 421-423
- Accelerators: Sparking Innovation and Transdisciplinary Team Science in Disparities Research.
Horowitz Carol R et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Feb 14(3)
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Cragun Deborah et al. Cancer 2017 Feb
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors
D Cragun et al, Cancer, February 9, 10`7
- "They Just Want to Know" - Genetic Health Professionals' Beliefs About Why Parents Want to Know their Child's Carrier Status.
Vears Danya F et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb
- Comparison of Prevalence and Types of Mutations in Lung Cancers Among Black and White Populations.
Campbell Joshua D et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Jan
- Non-European populations still underrepresented in genomic testing samples: Dearth of African-American, Latino, and other non-European groups contributes to healthcare, research disparities.
et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Feb 173(2) 296-297
- Pharmacogenomic challenges in cardiovascular diseases: examples of drugs and considerations for future integration in clinical practice.
Chatelin Jérôme et al. Current pharmaceutical biotechnology 2017 Jan
- Engaging Hmong adults in genomic and pharmacogenomic research: Toward reducing health disparities in genomic knowledge using a community-based participatory research approach.
Culhane-Pera Kathleen A et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jan
- In Cancer Trials, Minorities Face Extra Hurdles
D Grady, New York Times, December 23, 2016
- Clinical Cancer Genetics Disparities among Latinos.
Cruz-Correa Marcia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Dec
- The Precision Medicine Initiative's All of Us Research Program: an agenda for research on its ethical, legal, and social issues.
Sankar Pamela L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Dec
- Why racial diversity in genetics studies matters in patient care
E Newbern, Genetic Literacy Project, December 7, 2016
- Does Lack of "Genetic-Relative Family Health History" Represent a Potentially Avoidable Health Disparity for Adoptees?
May Thomas et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2016 Dec 16(12) 33-38
- Genomic Disparities in Breast Cancer Among Latinas.
Lynce Filipa et al. Cancer control : journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center 2016 Oct 23(4) 359-372
- Validation of an Efficient Screening Tool to Identify Low-Income Women at High Risk for Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Stewart Susan L et al. Public health genomics 2016 Oct