From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Accelerators: Sparking Innovation and Transdisciplinary Team Science in Disparities Research.
Horowitz Carol R et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Feb 14(3)
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Cragun Deborah et al. Cancer 2017 Feb
- "They Just Want to Know" - Genetic Health Professionals' Beliefs About Why Parents Want to Know their Child's Carrier Status.
Vears Danya F et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb
- Pharmacogenomic challenges in cardiovascular diseases: examples of drugs and considerations for future integration in clinical practice.
Chatelin Jérôme et al. Current pharmaceutical biotechnology 2017 Jan
- Non-European populations still underrepresented in genomic testing samples: Dearth of African-American, Latino, and other non-European groups contributes to healthcare, research disparities.
et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Feb 173(2) 296-297