From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Informed Consent: The Case of “-Omics” Literacy
Hammer Marilyn et al. Oncology nursing forum 2017 44(1) 28-30
- Genomic Literacy, Education, and Engagement (GLEE) Initiative[PDF 415 KB]
NHGRI, March 2017
- Genomics literacy critical to San Diego and nation
F DeSouza, San Diego Tribune, March 2, 2017
- Can an educational application increase risk perception accuracy amongst patients attending a high-risk breast cancer clinic?
Keohane D et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32192-198
- Opportunities for precision medicine: Factors associated with participation in genetic research among breast cancer survivors.
Zheng Ling et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Jan 34(3_suppl) 94