Register for NCOA and the Arthritis Foundations's March 28 Webinar on Reaching People with Arthritis: Strategies and Tools
Webinar will highlight resources from NCOA and the Arthritis Foundation
Reaching People with Arthritis: Strategies and Tools
Arthritis is a leading cause of disability among adults in the U.S., with more than 50 million individuals managing symptoms like pain, stiffness, and inflammation. This widespread condition may increase the risk of falls and injuries, and limit physical activity.
This webinar takes place on Tuesday, March 28 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET. Register here.
Participants will be informed on:
- The prevalence and impact of arthritis.
- Strategies that can connect people to evidence-based programs in order to manage arthritis symptoms and remain active.
- Resources from the National Council on Aging (NCOA) and the Arthritis Foundation.
- Successful practices from the Utah Arthritis Program.
- Mary Altpeter and Serena Weisner, UNC at Chapel Hill Thurston Arthritis Research Center, OsteoArthritis Action Alliance
- Nick Turkas, Arthritis Foundation
- Nichole Shepard and Rebecca Castleton, Utah Department of Health