Last Posted: Apr 06, 2017
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis for Genotyping before Allopurinol Treatment to Prevent Severe Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reactions.
Ke Ching-Hua et al. The Journal of rheumatology 2017 Apr
- Towards Personalized Medicine in Melanoma: Implementation of a Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing Panel.
de Unamuno Bustos Blanca et al. Scientific reports 2017 Mar 7(1) 495
- A clinical utility study of exome sequencing versus conventional genetic testing in pediatric neurology.
Vissers Lisenka E L M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Mar
- Clinicians' perceptions of pharmacogenomics use in psychiatry.
Chan Christopher Yi Wen et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Mar
- Exploring the feasibility of delivering standardized genomic care using ophthalmology as an example.
Davison Niall et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Mar
- Preferences regarding contemporary prenatal genetic tests among women desiring testing: implications for optimal testing strategies.
Kuppermann Miriam et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 May 36(5) 469-75
- Genomic newborn screening: public health policy considerations and recommendations.
Friedman Jan M et al. BMC medical genomics 2017 Feb 10(1) 9
- Cost-Effectiveness of Immune Checkpoint Inhibition in BRAF Wild-Type Advanced Melanoma.
Kohn Christine G et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Feb JCO2016696336
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191
- Genetic Testing for Autism Spectrum Disorder is Lacking Evidence of Cost-Effectiveness. A Systematic Review.
Ziegler Andreas et al. Methods of information in medicine 2017 Feb
- Cost-effectiveness of a cascade screening program for the early detection of familial hypercholesterolemia
P Lazaro et al., J Clin Lipidology, February 2017.
- Precision Medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham: Laying the foundational processes through implementation of Genotype-Guided Antiplatelet Therapy.
Harada Shuko et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Jan
- Prospective comparison of the cost-effectiveness of clinical whole-exome sequencing with that of usual care overwhelmingly supports early use and reimbursement
Z Stark et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 26, 2017
- Cost-effectiveness of cytochrome P450 2C19 *2 genotype-guided selection of clopidogrel or ticagrelor in Chinese patients with acute coronary syndrome.
Wang Y et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 Jan
- Pharmacogenomic challenges in cardiovascular diseases: examples of drugs and considerations for future integration in clinical practice.
Chatelin Jérôme et al. Current pharmaceutical biotechnology 2017 Jan
- The Use of Social Media to Recruit Participants With Rare Conditions: Lynch Syndrome as an Example.
Burton-Chase Allison M et al. JMIR research protocols 2017 Jan 6(1) e12