From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Towards Personalized Medicine in Melanoma: Implementation of a Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing Panel.
de Unamuno Bustos Blanca et al. Scientific reports 2017 Mar 7(1) 495
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis for Genotyping before Allopurinol Treatment to Prevent Severe Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reactions.
Ke Ching-Hua et al. The Journal of rheumatology 2017 Apr
- A clinical utility study of exome sequencing versus conventional genetic testing in pediatric neurology.
Vissers Lisenka E L M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Mar
- Exploring the feasibility of delivering standardized genomic care using ophthalmology as an example.
Davison Niall et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Mar
- Clinicians' perceptions of pharmacogenomics use in psychiatry.
Chan Christopher Yi Wen et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Mar