From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- HLA genotyping as first-line screening tool for coeliac disease in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Archives of disease in childhood 2017 Feb .
Skrabl-Baumgartner Andrea, Christine Hauer Almuthe, Erwa Wolfgang, Jahnel Jö
- Immunohistochemistry for EGFR Mutation Detection in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Clinical lung cancer 2016 Dec .
Hitij Nina Turnšek, Kern Izidor, Sadikov Aleksander, Knez Lea, Stani? Karmen, Zwitter Matjaž, Cufer Tan
- Modeling the cost-effectiveness of ilaprazole versus omeprazole for the treatment of newly diagnosed duodenal ulcer patients in China.
Journal of medical economics 2016 Nov 19 (11): 1056-1060.
Xuan J W, Song R L, Xu G X, Lu W Q, Lu Y J, Liu
- Performance of Lynch syndrome predictive models in quantifying the likelihood of germline mutations in patients with abnormal MLH1 immunoexpression.
Familial cancer 2016 Aug .
Cabreira Verónica, Pinto Carla, Pinheiro Manuela, Lopes Paula, Peixoto Ana, Santos Catarina, Veiga Isabel, Rocha Patrícia, Pinto Pedro, Henrique Rui, Teixeira Manuel
- Newborn genetic screening for hearing impairment: a population-based longitudinal study.
Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Jun .
Wu Chen-Chi, Tsai Ching-Hui, Hung Chia-Cheng, Lin Yin-Hung, Lin Yi-Hsin, Huang Fang-Li, Tsao Po-Nien, Su Yi-Ning, Lee Yungling Leo, Hsieh Wu-Shiun, Hsu Chuan-J