Last Posted: Apr 06, 2017
- A qualitative study of adolescents' understanding of biobanks and their attitudes toward participation, re-contact, and data sharing.
Murad Andrea M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr 173(4) 930-937
- Ethical Legal and Social Issues of Biobanking: Past, Present, and Future.
Bledsoe Marianna J et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Apr
- Bedside Back to Bench: Building Bridges between Basic and Clinical Genomic Research.
Manolio Teri A et al. Cell 2017 Mar 169(1) 6-12
- Towards a Global Cancer Knowledge Network: Dissecting the current international cancer genomic sequencing landscape.
Vis D J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Feb
- Personalized medicine as a model of care to improve patient outcomes, communication, and reduce cost.
Davis John M et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Jan 34(3_suppl) e270
- Regulation of genomic and biobanking research in Africa: a content analysis of ethics guidelines, policies and procedures from 22 African countries.
de Vries Jantina et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Feb 18(1) 8
- The Undiagnosed Diseases Network: Accelerating Discovery about Health and Disease.
Ramoni Rachel B et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Feb 100(2) 185-192
- Evolving health care through personal genomics.
Rehm Heidi L et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Jan
- Ten Simple Rules to Enable Multi-site Collaborations through Data Sharing
MR Boland et al, Plos Comp Biol, January 2017
- Ten Simple Rules to Enable Multi-site Collaborations through Data Sharing.
Boland Mary Regina et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Jan (1) e1005278
- An International Framework for Data Sharing: Moving Forward with the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Jun 14(3) 256-9
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- Laboratory and clinical genomic data sharing is crucial to improving genetic health care: a position statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
Acmg Board Of Directors et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Access policies in biobank research: what criteria do they include and how publicly available are they? A cross-sectional study.
Langhof Holger et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Dec
- Pooling and expanding registries of familial hypercholesterolaemia to assess gaps in care and improve disease management and outcomes: Rationale and design of the global EAS Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration.
et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2016 Dec
- Conducting a large, multi-site survey about patients' views on broad consent: challenges and solutions.
Smith Maureen E et al. BMC medical research methodology 2016 Nov 16(1) 162