Last Posted: Apr 06, 2017
- Health Disparities and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer in African American Women: A Review.
Newman Lisa A et al. JAMA surgery 2017 Mar
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Gene-Expression Profiling Tests in Breast Cancer
ASCO POST, March 31, 2017
- Learning from Latino voices: Focus Groups' Insights on Participation in Genetic Research.
Martinez Priscilla et al. The American journal on addictions 2017 Apr
- Tay-Sachs Carrier Screening by Enzyme and Molecular Analyses in the New York City Minority Population.
Mehta Nikita et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 Sep 20(9) 504-9
- Celebrate National Minority Health Month!
- Apolipoprotein L1 Variants and Blood Pressure Traits in African Americans.
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Mar 69(12) 1564-1574
- Genomics, Health Disparities, and Missed Opportunities for the Nations Research Agenda,
West KM, et al. JAMA March 27, 2017
- H3Africa: Fostering Collaboration
F Collins, NIH Director, March 23, 2017
- Care delivery considerations for widespread and equitable implementation of inherited cancer predisposition testing.
Cragun Deborah et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Jan 17(1) 57-70
- Information Mismatch: Cancer Risk Counseling with Diverse Underserved Patients.
Joseph Galen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Equity in Precision Medicine: Is It Within Our Reach?
Armstrong Katrina et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Mar 15(3) 421-423
- Accelerators: Sparking Innovation and Transdisciplinary Team Science in Disparities Research.
Horowitz Carol R et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Feb 14(3)
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Cragun Deborah et al. Cancer 2017 Feb
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors
D Cragun et al, Cancer, February 9, 10`7
- "They Just Want to Know" - Genetic Health Professionals' Beliefs About Why Parents Want to Know their Child's Carrier Status.
Vears Danya F et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb
- Comparison of Prevalence and Types of Mutations in Lung Cancers Among Black and White Populations.
Campbell Joshua D et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Jan