From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Health Disparities and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer in African American Women: A Review.
Newman Lisa A et al. JAMA surgery 2017 Mar
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Gene-Expression Profiling Tests in Breast Cancer
ASCO POST, March 31, 2017
- Apolipoprotein L1 Variants and Blood Pressure Traits in African Americans.
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Mar 69(12) 1564-1574
- Information Mismatch: Cancer Risk Counseling with Diverse Underserved Patients.
Joseph Galen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Care delivery considerations for widespread and equitable implementation of inherited cancer predisposition testing.
Cragun Deborah et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Jan 17(1) 57-70