From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Celebrate National Minority Health Month!
- Health Disparities in Cancer
- Strategies for Reducing Health Disparities Selected CDC-Sponsored Interventions, United States, 2016[PDF 2.06 MB]
MMWR, March 2016
- Celebrate African American History Month!
- Why We Cant Wait: A Public Health Approach to Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine,
by Muin Khoury, Genomics and Health Impact Blog, June 2013