From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- How economics can shape precision medicines
AD Stern et al, Science, March 17, 2017
- Economic Evaluations of Thrombophilia Screening Prior to Prescribing Combined Oral Contraceptives: A Systematic and Critical Review.
Vernon Erin et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2017 Mar
- Preferences regarding contemporary prenatal genetic tests among women desiring testing: implications for optimal testing strategies.
Kuppermann Miriam et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 May 36(5) 469-75
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191
- Are evidence standards different for genomic- vs. clinical-based precision medicine? - A quantitative analysis of individualized warfarin therapy.
Dhanda Devender S et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Feb