From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Time for Genome Editing: Next-Generation Attenuated Malaria Parasites.
Singer Mirko et al. Trends in parasitology 2017 Mar (3) 202-213
- Current status of genome editing in vector mosquitoes: A review.
Reegan Appadurai Daniel et al. Bioscience trends 2016 Dec
- CRISPR/Cas9-Mediated Genome Editing of Herpesviruses Limits Productive and Latent Infections.
van Diemen Ferdy R et al. PLoS pathogens 2016 Jun (6) e1005701
- Genome editing: 4 big questions
Tauxe W. Nature, Dec 2, 2015.
- Harnessing CRISPR-Cas systems for bacterial genome editing.
Selle Kurt et al. Trends Microbiol. 2015 Apr (4) 225-232