Last Posted: Mar 30, 2017
- "Still Rather Hazy at Present": Citizens' and Physicians' Views on Returning Results from Biobank Research Using Broad Consent.
Barazzetti Gaia et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Mar 21(3) 159-165
- Clinical utility of a self-administered questionnaire for assessment of hereditary gynecologic cancer.
Masuda Kenta et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2017 Dec 1-6
- Ethical Issues Surrounding Personalized Medicine: A Literature Review.
Salari Pooneh et al. Acta medica Iranica 2017 Mar 55(3) 209-217
- Informed Consent: The Case of “-Omics” Literacy
Hammer Marilyn et al. Oncology nursing forum 2017 44(1) 28-30
- Research Ethics 2.0: New Perspectives on Norms, Values, and Integrity in Genomic Research in Times of Even Scarcer Resources.
Brall Caroline et al. Public health genomics 2017 Mar
- Informed Consent
J Drazen et al, NEJM, March 2017
- The Sudden Death in the Young Case Registry: Collaborating to Understand and Reduce Mortality.
Burns Kristin M et al. Pediatrics 2017 Mar 139(3)
- Revamping the US Federal Common Rule: Modernizing Human Participant Research Regulations.
Hodge James G et al. JAMA 2017 Feb
- "I think we've got too many tests!": Prenatal providers' reflections on ethical and clinical challenges in the practice integration of cell-free DNA screening.
Gammon B L et al. Ethics, medicine, and public health 2(3) 334-342
- Engaging Hmong adults in genomic and pharmacogenomic research: Toward reducing health disparities in genomic knowledge using a community-based participatory research approach.
Culhane-Pera Kathleen A et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jan
- A Framework for Unrestricted Prenatal Whole-Genome Sequencing: Respecting and Enhancing the Autonomy of Prospective Parents.
Chen Stephanie C et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2017 Jan 17(1) 3-18
- Ethics of genetic testing and research in sport: a position statement from the Australian Institute of Sport.
Vlahovich Nicole et al. British journal of sports medicine 2016 Nov
- Health literacy and the perception of risk in a breast cancer family history clinic.
Rutherford E J et al. The surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland 2016 Nov
- Establishing and managing a periodontal biobank for research: the sharing of experience.
Vaithilingam R D et al. Oral diseases 2015 Jan 21(1) e62-9
- Communicating BRCA research results to patients enrolled in international clinical trials: lessons learnt from the AGO-OVAR 16 study.
Pulford David J et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Oct 17(1) 63
- Informed decision-making about prenatal cfDNA screening: An assessment of written materials.
Michie Marsha et al. Ethics, medicine, and public health 2(3) 362-371