From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Clinical utility of a self-administered questionnaire for assessment of hereditary gynecologic cancer.
Masuda Kenta et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2017 Dec 1-6
- "Still Rather Hazy at Present": Citizens' and Physicians' Views on Returning Results from Biobank Research Using Broad Consent.
Barazzetti Gaia et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Mar 21(3) 159-165
- Informed Consent: The Case of “-Omics” Literacy
Hammer Marilyn et al. Oncology nursing forum 2017 44(1) 28-30
- Research Ethics 2.0: New Perspectives on Norms, Values, and Integrity in Genomic Research in Times of Even Scarcer Resources.
Brall Caroline et al. Public health genomics 2017 Mar
- Ethical Issues Surrounding Personalized Medicine: A Literature Review.
Salari Pooneh et al. Acta medica Iranica 2017 Mar 55(3) 209-217